Wednesday 14 October 2009

Filming in Leabank Square




Sorry there seems to be a rash of these type of meedja types in Leabank Square at the moment - but here's another one:


Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Wilma Stefani and I am a student of Tower Hamlets College (Digital video and Documentary course).

I am writing to inquire about the possibility to shoot a video about Leabank Square, focusing in particular on the transformations taking place after the beginning of the Media Centre building works.

I would like to interview a resident, to investigate the problems you are facing living in the area that will host the 2012 London Olympic and Paralympics Games.I read your blog, and I know you are worried about the environmental effects of the Olympic Park development, and that you want to have yourselves heard and cooperate with the authorities in their decisions.

This video will be used as part of a video archive created to show the transformations taking place: for this reason I think it is important to include also your point of view. If you won't have any concerns, the video will be shot in one day (Tuesday 20th October)

Please let me know if you have any queries about this project and if you would like to get involved in it.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours faithfully,
Wilma Stefani
07767348827



No comments: