- We need great recipes for a brilliant barbie on the green?
- We need fantastic volunteers who are great with kids & want to help them make crafty things on the green!
- We need the artists to start hanging their pieces all around Leabank Square (or in Hackney Wick in general)!
- We need gardeners to open up their gardens to show off to the rest of Hackney!
- We need sporty types to organise races around the green!
- We need face painters to get their make-up out & do brilliant animal designs on the whole of Hackney Wicks faces!
- We need all your old (& new) junk for the Giant Yard Sale - please see if you can contribute a bit of your profits to compost.
- We need marshals & Life-Savers on the Wharf for the Goodbye Bridge party!!
Friday, 15 August 2008
Hackney Wick Festival
We all know what creative people we have here in Leabank Square.
Some of the most musical, artistic, green fingered, sporty & delicious people in the world - live right here in Leabank Square!
Now is the time to start getting some of the more interesting ideas shared amongst the whole of Hackney Wick.
As you all know by now, the Hackney Wick festival is coming up on the 27th September!! We need to start thinking what Leabank Square is going to contribute to the whole festival.
We need ......... loads more ideas to discuss what we can do on this amazing day?
Please start discussing any ideas - no matter how outrageous they may sound - anything you can contribute to the Festival will be amazing!!
Please feel free to add any comment about this blog entry! Simply click ‘comments’ below & you can tell us all what you think. You can use your own name, a pseudonym, be anonymous, or even join blogger yourself. The more we all discuss Leabank Square – the more we all feel part of it!!