Sunday 11 May 2008

Beans, Peas & Pumpkins!!










Take a look at this enthusiastic bunch of gardeners!!

Remember them well.

In a few short months they are going to have saved you loadsa money!!!

They are planting all the beans, peas, tomatoes, courgettes & pumpkins that are going into the grow bags along the Leabank.

Soon you will be able to put the chicken in the oven - nip down to the Leabank and cut off some beans, snip a few tomatoes, chop off a couple of pumpkins - and there you have it - your meal is complete.

Please will you then seek out these faces & thank them gratefully!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm

I can't wait?!

How long does it take to get big enough to eat them? I dunno if I can wait months for a nice pumpkin. I'm off to tescos in the meanwhile.

Anonymous said...

Brian here

This is such a great idea!

Grow your own is what I say. How about we have a communal allotment in the middle of the green? Everyone who pitches in - get's to take away?!

Se what our so-called management company make of that!!

Who's with me?